Tuesday, May 26, 2009
A wedding gift for the newlyweds!
We are so excited that you two are getting married and that we will be family forever! It will be so fun to have you guys living out here in Virginia with us and we can't wait! Since you two were apart from each other for most of your engagement, I wanted to make something special for you 2 that would let you, Heidi, know how much Tyler loves you, and document what life is like here. So I am making you this little engagement/wedding/first months of your marriage in Virginia, little keepsake book! Hope you like it, it was so much fun to make. I love what love does to 2 people who fall in love with their best friend. So congrats, have fun being married, and from the whole Nathan and Hailey Frogley Family- WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment